During the recent State Of The City Address, Mayor Washington revealed a new initiative, monthly Town Hall Meetings. The first one will be held March 26th, 6-7 p.m. at the Pine Bluff Convention Center. Going forward, the meetings are planned for the 4th Monday of each month.
Mayor Washington will facilitate the meetings, which will conclude with an audience question and answer session.
The agenda for March 26, includes:
- Summer Youth Employment Program – Vicki Conaway, HR Director, City of Pine Bluff
- Neighborhood Watch – Debra Davis, PB Police Department
- Storm Water – Jeff Gaston, Inspection and Zoning, City of PB
- Code Enforcement Updates – Evelyn Horton, Director of Code Enforcement, City of Pine Bluff
- Waste Management Services – George Wheatley, Waste Management
- Pine Bluff Clean and Green Initiative – Mayor Washington
For more information, contact the Mayor’s Office at 870-730-2000, ext. 7.